Sunday 10 August 2008

A Baldrick moment.

Blogging is a nice easy way for someone like myself to make their preasance felt on the internet.

I can say I've made my mark.
With 10* blogs under my belt. And images hosted on flickr and photobucket. I take up a little of the webs space.

If you were to print out all my websites; in A4 form I've acheived somewhere over 500 pages. And that's not counting Myspace, Facebook.

So once again it's important to everyone who visits to keep a couple of hours free and surf into my photographic world on the web.

And finally today I came up with an idea. This blog should run in the correct order from start to finish. Or at least as close as I can get it. The posted date will be in the title and not the shown date of posting.
*****************************************************

Had a bit of a problem getting everything in order hopefully normal service will be resumed asap.

No comments: