Tuesday 8 July 2008

Pedro Thanks a Million!

If there is one thing that The Edinburgh Fringe Festival does is shrink the World.

If I was to list the countries I’ve met people from I’d probably name every country on the planet. Just the other day in looking through my various blogs I came across some traffic from as far a field as South Africa and Latvia . The surprising thing about the Latvian visitor is they were looking for me by name and what I do in August; that’s a nice feeling. "Known in Latvia ." Andrew Brown Fringe Photographer

But of all the visitors to my Blogs recently I have to thank Pedro for the most visitors. From the moment he updated his web site with photographs of his 2007 Tour traffic from Portugal has been pouring in. And I’ll also have to thank him dearly for the compliments about my work, “as best I can make sense of anyway using a translation tool, as my Portuguese is a bit rusty.

No comments: